Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Saw God Today - In a Friend's Smile

Yesterday, I had lunch with my very best friend. We spend time laughing and talking about life and writing. Being with her lifts my spirits. We feel free to share things with each other that we'd never talk about with anyone else. It's a way to release harbored worries and embarrassing moments.

She asks me to pray for people who are experiencing difficulty, and I'm happy to oblige. I love when she shares answered prayers. She says she believes I have a direct line to God, and I tell her that Jesus is the person who provides the direct line to God and that anyone who believes can also petition God through His son.

I love Pat's smile, her sense of humor, and her very kind heart. When I look at her I see God's hand. He created her from the inside out.

No comments: