Sunday, November 16, 2008

God is Tone Deaf, Too

Many mornings I have to push myself out the door and into my car to drive to work. With daylight savings time kicking in and the nights growing longer, I rarely see a spark of sun peeping from the sky. To combat the "blah" feeling, I turn on the radio and suddenly I hear beautiful music from my favorite christian station. Soon, my voice is joining with the radio, praising God in musical worship. Within a few bars, my heart is full of joy and the morning suddenly looks glorious. I see God's handiwork in all the wonderful things He's created on earth. My voice is blasting through the car...although totally off key...but God doesn't care. I know He is smiling down at me. On mornings like this, I believe God is tone deaf, too.

God bless, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: