Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I'm a fan of the television reality show, THE BIGGEST LOSER. Watching these people change their lives inspires me and touches my heart, and I rarely watch an episode without shedding a few tears. Tonight, I looked at the exrays of the insides of several contestants. Frightening how the fat can deposit in and around our internal organs.

It reminds me of how the devil sows seeds of doubt and greed to corrupt our minds and our hearts. And just as the personal trainers will open the doors to a new life for The Biggest Loser contestants, God can open new doors to eternal life for each and every one of us.

Hebrews 10:24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.

God bless, and thanks for stopping in.

No comments: