Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Story of Inspiration for All

Today on my "Inside the Writer's Mind" blog, I posted an interview in my "Live Blog Studio" with author Sharon Donovan. Sharon is a true inspiration and one of God's walking miracles.

To learn her story, please visit INSIDE THE WRITER'S MIND

The story this week that I'd like to share of God working in our everyday lives came from the reality show "The Biggest Loser." On Tuesday, the two teams were in a contest to see who could be first to fill boxes with food for those in need and load a complete truck full. Every member of the winning team would win a full year of groceries. The team that lost had a woman with five children and she really wanted the team win to help her with the costs of raising a family. The winning team had a young man in college. After winning, he told the lady with five children that he'd like to give his prize to her. What a wonderful thing to do. It was a touching moment that brought tears to my eyes, and I'm sure a lot of others.

God bless you today in all that you do.

No comments: