Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dealing with Difficult People

In my life, I come across people who are difficult to work with. This causes an internal struggle to "bite my tongue." I have a tendency to be sarcastic...my family can attest to this.

The hardest thing to remember is that we are all unique individuals. We think differently, react differently to different situations, and what we hear is a matter of perception--our perception.

When I get into a difficult struggle with a person or situation, I try to remember the Serenity Prayer. Repeating it several times always helps me to clear the fog and focus on what God would have me do.

God bless, and thanks for reading.

God grand me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Amen

No comments: