Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prayer for Breakfast?

How often do you pray? Do you make it a daily ritual or do you just send up a prayer when you are in trouble?

Making prayer a daily ritual has brought many blessings into my life. Each morning, I begin my day by spending time with God, with His word and by praying for those on my prayer list.

Today, I am praying for you, my readers. I pray that God blesses you richly today and that you will pay the blessing forward by praying for others.

Last night I started a new Bible Study, Jesus The One and Only, by Beth Moore. I met new friends who will walk the journey with me. We'll be studying the life of Jesus as He walked the roads in Jerusalem. I'm excited to take the journey and I hope to bless each of you with the discoveries made along the way.

No comments: