Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love is Universal

I am a writer. I write about romance with happy endings. God is all about love. He loves us, each and every one of us, unconditionally.

God sent His only son to earth, to walk with us, to be one with us, and to die for us, that we might have eternal life in the kingdom of heaven. He loves us so much. Those who believe and confess their sins will be saved and will have a happily ever after.

Perhaps that's why I write stories about real people in extraordinary circumstances who find their way to true happiness and love. God created us to be creatures who bond together in love and compassion. I believe that. I believe God wants us to be happy. And one day, the greatest happiness of all will come when He reveals his eternal kingdom to us, His children, whom He loves more deeply than we can imagine.

May you be blessed today by God's love.

No comments: