Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When God Holds Your Hand...

Isaiah 41:13 (NIV) "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

Even in the darkest of times, God is with us, if we believe. God doesn't send the darkness, although He knows it is going to happen. He can't prevent the darkness, but He can help us through it.

When I reached a bottom and felt the despair of all being lost, God took my hand and led me out of the darkness into the light. Yes, there are those times when things go wrong, when I am uncertain what will come next, but through it all I have the comfort of knowing God is in control when I put my faith and trust in Him.

My book, JOSHUA'S HOPE, is about a woman who has to learn to trust. Only when she has lost the most important thing in her life does she let go and let God into her heart. And when she does, a miracle happens.

I hope God blesses you richly today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: