Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When God is Your Top Priority

He is always with you. I had a nice talk with my daughter last night about this very thing. Sometimes we find ourselves running in circles, working hard, trying to meet all our obligations, and pushing God to the outside. These are the things that make us stressed out and the more we do, the more there is facing us.

However, if you just take a step back and find God, then make Him a part of your daily life, FIRST AND FOREMOST, then you will find that there is time to do so much more than you ever did before.

God is a part of my daily life. I talk to Him all the time. And the most important thing is listening for His words. No, He doesn't talk to me in a loud booming voice that rocks the walls of my home, but He is a voice that speaks to me softly. I hear Him loud and clear. He directs my life, and He is so good. He is always with me.

No, He doesn't make everything a garden of roses, but He's always with me through all the storms of life. He loves me. How can I not love others?

Lord Jesus, I pray that everyone reading this blog today will open their hearts to let You in, to accept Your unconditional love, and that they in turn, will share that love with others. Amen.

No comments: