Friday, April 10, 2009

After the Dust Settles, Look for God

On Wednesday while getting my clothes out for work, I felt extreme pain in my thumb. Since I have arthritis,I'm used to these events; however,this time the pain did not go away. To make a long story short, I took off work and went to the doctor. Hubby drove. On our return, our house alarm trouble alarm was sounding.

If I had gone to work, I would have been in a Senior Manager's Meeting and my hubby wouldn't have known what to do. Thankfully, I was home and able to contact the right people to rectify the situation.

Three hours later, we had the alarm fixed and signal going to the alarm monitoring company, my telephone line corrected, and I had a thumb stabilizer to help with the medical situation.

Sometimes, God works in ways we don't see until after the dust settles.

No comments: