Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Not Easy Living 40 Days of Love

This week we need to pick someone we haven't shown love to recently and do just that. Show love. Hubby's comment was..."It will be easy to pray for someone, but hard to actually take the step to show the love."

Guess that says it all, right?

I've been struggling with choosing someone, too. I'm sure the first step will be the hardest. Why is it so hard to show love to someone besides our children or our spouse?

I do things for people and don't think much about it. I suppose that's showing love. But to consciously do an extra thing takes thought. Perhaps that's why I'm having a problem with this assignment. Should we show love by planning it?

Lots of questions. Hopefully I'll receive answers as we progress through this study.

If you've already participated in this Bible Study, I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment.

Blessings!

No comments: