Monday, April 6, 2009

Moving Right Along...and Giving Thanks

This weekend we managed to move my office from the upstairs floor to the downstairs spare bedroom. Not an easy task with a bi-level. It's that 180 angle at the bottom of the first flight of stairs that's the killer.

Now, I only have a few things to move from upstairs closet and find a spot for. I think Mom is going to like her new bedroom. It warms my heart to know I can give her a nice place to rest. And the best part is...our cats promptly jumped on the bed and took a nap. I hope they do that when she arrives. She's used to having her cats sleep with her.

Maybe they know already that she will need their comfort.

I'm putting my trust in God on this and it has been like a burden lifted from my shoulders. I chatted with Mom last night and she was enjoying the country music awards. I flipped the station and watched it while we talked. One thing that stood out was the way the award winners all thanked God for the win. Carrie Underwood thanked God first and foremost.

God is good, all the time.

No comments: