Friday, April 24, 2009

Forty Days of Love

Our bible study group is going to participate in the Forty Days of Love series. We begin the journey on Sunday. It's going to be an enlightening six weeks full of devotions geared to help us improve our relationships with others through love. I'm excited and uplifted going into this series.

It's my belief that if we could only step back and look at everyone with the heart of Jesus, the world would be a much better place. But, we humans are shallow. We are flawed. No matter how far we've fallen, though, God never gives up on us.

I'll be sharing devotions based on this Forty Days of Love on this blog beginning Monday.

On a personal note, we did find no lein on Mom's house. She should have been relieved. However, she has transferred her worry to herself. She believes there is a lein against her personally. Sometimes, her fiction is even better than what I can create. But, I'm not laughing at her. It's a deep-seated worry that troubles her and I need God's help to understand how to help her with this.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: