Thursday, April 30, 2009

Repairing and Renewing Relationships

I reached out to a friend because God laid her on my heart as the person I needed to love. Did you ever open your mouth and say something that hurt another person and you didn't mean the words in the way they were taken? I did. And it nearly destroyed a relationship. I've been praying over the situation which incurred two weeks ago. Finally, I sent an email and poured out my heart. I wasn't sure how she would react, my only intention was to apologize and let her know that I loved her.

God is good!

Last night I received a positive response from her. I feel so blessed.

I've been thinking a lot about putting relationships first. It's not easy. "Things" still want to dominate my life, but when I choose the relationship instead, I feel like sunshine is filling my soul.

May you have a blessed day!

No comments: